Go to page: 1
• Finding Your Voice by Bonnie Neugebauer
• A Storytelling Curriculum: 400 Classrooms and Us — 22 Years Later by Connie Floyd and Patsy Cooper
• Growing Another Organizational Culture: The Power of Stories by Jim Greenman
• What A Story! Sharing Stories for Effective Learning and Training by Luis A. Hernandez
• Training Suggestions by Kay Albrecht
A new Out of the Box Training Kit will be available this summer based on the article:
A Storytelling Curriculum: 400 Classrooms and Us — 22 Years Later
by Connie Floyd and Patsy Cooper
Childrenlove stories — that's a given.
But did you know that adults, including teachers, teacher educators, and directors do also?
This issue of Beginnings Workshop has it all — ways for teachers to enhance literacy skills
by using storytelling/story acting as a part of their classroom curriculum,
ways for trainers to use teachers' own stories to make staff development more effective,
and ways for directors to grow and change the culture of their programs with stories.
It's quite a tale . . . one you won't want to put down!