Article Link: http://www.ccie.com/article/the-search-continues-for-powerful-leaders-in-early-care-and-education/5023708/
Is it time for you or someone you know to be recognized? Exchange continues the search and support for leadership in Early Care and Education. Leadership takes many forms, from people working directly with children in an early care and education or school-age program, to people administering programs or working with support organizations; and from working locally to working in states and provinces, nationally and internationally. Over 200 Exchange Leaders are everywhere, doing powerful work.
What they share are these constants:
- Passion and a belief that they must and CAN make a difference on behalf of young children and their families or in the field of Early Care and Education.
- Vision for what needs to happen.
- Knowledge and understanding of what they don't know and willingness, eagerness, and curiosity to continue to learn and grow.
- Determination and persistence.
- Belief that together we are stronger.
- Humility based on recognition that leaders before us have built the mission, passion, and knowledge base of our field.
- Pride and the willingness to self-identify as a leader.
The act of applying for this designation is profound.
If you see yourself as a leader, that will change how you think and how you act. Each of us has the capacity to contribute to our field.
Go to www.childcareexchange.com/leadership to ...